Sunday, July 29, 2007

Like the Pointer Sisters, I'm So Excited - I Just Can't Hide It!

Only 2 days left to go and we launch! Entertainment 4 Less is opening its doors and I can hardly wait. I honestly believe this will be one of the biggest income generating programs to ever hit the net.

In the last few days I have had several people join. I believe the reality of just how much income people will be able to generate is really setting in. With products that are widely used each and every day by the general public and the extremely low prices we will have, how could we lose?

And the pay plan at E4LBiz is unbeatable! For each personally sponsored person in my downline, I will make a 100% matching bonus on everything they sell also. This is definitely exciting, and I am looking forward to a great career with Entertainment 4 Less!

This is going to be a big-time winner and I am definitely looking forward to August 1, 2007!

No comments: