Friday, August 3, 2007

Good and Bad Times - This Week has been Good!

When you work at home, there are good weeks and bad weeks. This one has been an exceptionally good week, and I love those kinds! If you are just starting out working online, I just want to give you some advice: Be patient, keep on trying and don't lose faith. If you stay focused, keep working each and every day and give it your all, you will do it! I will tell you it definitely will not happen over night, or even in a few weeks. It takes dedication, and it will probably take months before you actually start to feel that you are accomplishing something, and getting closer to your goals of making money from home. This week has been wonderful for me - I have worked hard and gotten many signups in my programs. You do have to work hard, don't believe any of the 'work 30 minutes a day' stuff that you see out there, it just isn't true. You will never have a good income given to you on a silver platter, so if that's what you are looking for, look no further and stop wasting your time. If you are looking for something that is relatively easy, however, My Power Mall is a great program, you can make a good income with a little work, and it's absolutely free to join, never costs you a thing. This program and Entertainment 4 Less are the two programs I absolutely will make money with, and it took me months of jumping around from one opportunity to the next to finally land on something that works for me. I hope you have had a good week. Just remember, if you are just starting out, have patience, be dedicated and work hard! It will get you what you want in life.

No comments: